Thursday, September 1, 2011

Blog No. One

1. Creating the Gmail account and setting up the blog was fairly simple, though I kind of wish I didn't have to have another gmail account, not that it's a big deal.

2. I expect to gain a more comprehensive view of the art world and its movements. I expect to learn how to more thoughtfully express my views and opinions, and learn how to have an intelligent conversation about artwork. Hopefully I retain the vast majority of what I learn so I can pass it on to future art students.

3. This is my first online course, and I kind of wish I was taking more this semester, as my class times are rather spread out. It seems like it will be a lot of hard work, of course, and a good amount of readings, which is what I'm most nervous about, as I'm a pretty slow reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment